TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The fee for the language course must be paid in full when registering (cash, by bank transfer, or with EC card).
For cancellations made at least one week before the course starts, the course fee will be reimbursed minus a service fee of EUR 30. If the course is cancelled after this date or if the course is cancelled after the beginning of the course, reimbursement is excluded.
- In case of a language course visa, the terms and conditions of a separate contract apply.
- If the minimum number of participants for a course is not reached, KLARTEXT e.V. has the right to cancel the course. In this case, we will provide a complete refund.
- During daytime the last module of the levels B1, B2 and C1 includes the corresponding exam preparation.
- A certificate of participation for a course and for reaching the required level is only issued in case of regular attendance and successfully passing the compulsory final exam (60%).
- For participation in subsidised courses, attendants must be entitled to participate in such courses.
- I was informed about the opportunity of participating in a subsidised course (integration course, DeuFöV).
- I will regularly attend lessons and will be on time. Otherwise, I will inform Klartext beforehand by e-mail or telephone about the reason for my absence (mandatory for subsidised courses).
- For registration for a telc exam you need an ID with a photo still valid at the time of the exam.
- I agree that my data are forwarded to the respective authorities in case of subsidised courses, if necessary. Klartext e.V. strictly adheres to the data privacy act provisions. Personal data will only be collected to the extent necessary for the purpose of the business relations. The collected data will not be sold or disclosed to third parties. Apart from that, data will be disclosed only if we are obliged to do so by law.