- When registering for a language course, the full course price must be paid (in cash, by bank transfer or EC card).
Only in the case of cancellation up to one week before the start of the course will the course price be refunded minus a processing fee of € 30. If the course is cancelled later, no reimbursement will be made.
- For a language course visa, the conditions of a separate contract apply.
- If the minimum number of participants for a course is not reached, KLARTEXT e.V. can cancel the course. In this case, the fee paid will be refunded.
- In morning and afternoon courses, the last module of the B1, B2 and C1 levels includes the corresponding exam preparation.
- A confirmation of the participation in a course and the achievement of the course level is only issued with regular attendance and upon passing the obligatory final test (min. 60%).
- Admission is required to participate in subsidised courses.
- In morning and afternoon courses, there is the possibility of participating in a subsidised course (integration course, DeuFöV).
- To register for a telc exam, you need a photo ID, which is still valid at the examination date.
- I will attend classes regularly and punctually and will notify KLARTEXT e.V. in advance by email or phone about my absence (mandatory for subsidized courses).
- I agree that the courses will be held virtually in the event of a lockdown.
- I agree that my data will be passed on to the corresponding official bodies for subsidised courses, if necessary. KLARTEXT e.V. adheres strictly to the rules of data protection acts. Personal data are only collected to the extent necessary for the purposes necessary for the business relationship. The data collected will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Apart from that, data will only be passed on if we are obliged to do so by law.
- Ich bin damit einverstanden, die anfallenden Kursgebühre KLARTEXT e.V. pünktlich an die folgenden Kontoverbindungen zu überweisen:
- KLARTEXT e.V.
IBAN: DE27 7001 0080 0020 5378 07